Saturday 15 February 2014

Stay Don't Stray, Benefit Eye shadow and Concealer Primer

Benefit has always been a brand that I trust. When I used to live in Southampton, the Benefit counter in John Lewis used to be my go-to stall for makeup essentials. So much so, I think I was on first name terms with the staff.

 If you don't have a benefit counter near you, this product is available here for just £20.50.

This '360 degree' primer is certainly one that I'd recommend to friends, and keep a secret from my enemies. The 360 degree tag comes from the fact you're supposed to use it above and beneath your eyes. Kind of cool no?


The Review: 

The Colour Shade: 
The first point to mention would be that you can get this in two shades light to medium and medium to dark. Without fake tan, when I'm embracing my god given complexion - I am paler than Casper, so I decided to be sensible and opt for light to medium. In hindsight I'm glad I did, because it doesn't wash me out, and in fact has enough colour and brightness about it to give me a fresh and rested look. 

Packaging: 
As you can see from the images above, the primer comes in wonderful packaging along with instructions on the box. This makes it perfect for ladies like me, who don't usually go the whole shabang and make primer part of their daily routines. The fact that benefit have popped instructions on the box makes this primer perfect for any one who wants to look nice whether or not they are used to using similar products. 

Consistency: 
One of the things I love about this product is that it doesn't feel heavy when your wearing it. It's almost  feels like a moisturizer. Fresh, smooth and silky. 

I'm looking forward to using this product with Peek a bright eyes which I ordered in the post earlier on today. I'll keep you posted, and as soon as I give it a go I'll post up a sequel to this review. 

Thanks for stopping by. 

Stay Beautiful, 
Louise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment